Solutions Engineer (22-00506)
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
The Solutions Engineer (SE) is the technical lead for both pre and post sales implementation of Ricoh's solutions portfolio. The SE is an expert level position which requires deep expertise in integrated solutions including hardware, enablement - standalone software and services. The SE will be required to have expertise in a variety of software solution technologies including varying degrees of industry certifications. The SE is a key member to the account team and is expected to be the customers' trusted advisor throughout the customer life cycle. The SE will be engaged early in a sales cycle to assess the customer's workflow goals, demonstrate solutions, assist in creating a return on investment, provide basic project management of implementations and train the customer. The primary focus of this role is to architect integrated hardware and software solutions that improves a customer's workflow, reduces cost and drives 100% customer satisfaction during solution implementation. The SE is also a crucial part of the account team to achieve professional services and software revenue quota.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achievement of assigned professional services and software revenue targets
- Support Ricoh Sales in the achievement of equipment unit and revenue targets
- Achievement of assigned non-financial KPI's including pre-sales calls, advanced software demos, and post sale customer satisfaction follow up meetings. The SE KPI utilization mix is 60% pre-sales and 40% post sales implementation.
- Achieves subject matter expert status on the Ricoh defined Enablement and Standalone Software Portfolio
- Responsible for the development and management of customer Statement of Work through customer acceptance
- Early involvement in the sales process with assigned Sales Reps to evaluate prospective customer needs and to assist with account sales strategy development
- Assists in the proposal and closing of the sale of complex solutions that impact the customer's workflow
- Drives post-sales implementation follow-up independent of Sales with goal of ensuring 100% customer satisfaction and uncovering additional workflow and application opportunities. Goal being to drive additional services revenue and print volume through new applications.
- Applies a consultative approach to analyze and document customer requirements via the Needs Analysis Document. Architects integrated hardware and software solutions that meet customer business goals and technical requirements.
- Project Manages solutions implementation projects and coordinates with Ricoh, customer, and third-party resources. Ensures seamless transition from installation to post-install field service support.