Compliance Manager, RL Privacy Operations (a1K2K000008TII1UAO)
Meta’s Reality Labs is building the next generation of computing devices. This includes Oculus and Portal products, AR and VR software and hardware, voice assistant technology, research and development labs, and the Metaverse. We are pushing technological boundaries with these services, and are committed to building the future with privacy in mind. As a Compliance Manager for RL Privacy Operations, you’ll interact with product, business, legal, and engineering teams across RL to develop deep insights and drive improvements into the mechanics of how teams incorporate compliance and privacy-by-design into operations and product life cycles.Required SkillsCompliance Manager, RL Privacy Operations Responsibilities:
- Synthesize various requirements and priorities into a unified actionable roadmap for RL privacy compliance milestones and drive the execution across cross-functional teams.
- Create clear and concise requirements both business and technical to enable the automation of privacy controls and compliance obligations.
- Develop long-term objectives of how we will evolve privacy controls while delivering on immediate priorities.
- Provide guidance to product, business, and engineering teams on complying with the Privacy Program and its day-to-day objectives.
- Translate legal and privacy regulatory requirements to product and engineering teams leveraging a user first mindset to enable automation and compliance by design.
- Become a trusted partner working cross-functionally with product, business, legal, and engineering teams building a deep understanding of how they work, their needs, and how privacy compliance can be operationalized into their teams.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and ensure user privacy is not compromised.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- 8+ years of product or program management experience
- 8+ years experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery across organizations
- Compliance experience
- Experience influencing internal stakeholders including engineers and technical audiences
- Process design and improvement experience
- Experience building products with a compliance mindset
- Experience working with third-party assessors and familiarity with privacy data protection legislation
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $193,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]