- Interact with analysts, mission partners and others on analytical functionality and exploitation and related support tools.
- Support the assessment of new analytical tools and the necessary standards to facilitate compatibility and greater efficiencies across the tools sets utilized by imagery/geospatial analysts.
- Work with minimal guidance and be fully capable of meeting most analytic methodology services without direction.
- Collaborate to provide accurate technical information that contributes to synergized analysis that is better than the sum of the individual parts.
- Apply mathematical techniques to solve complex problems and develop quantitative based assessments.
- Apply scientifically based approaches to help solve complex problems and issues to include: statistical data analysis, knowledge discovery, and mathematical modeling.
- Provide database consultation, graphical data visualizations, and recommendations for quantitative data selection and collection.
- Work rapidly in a high tempo, high stress environment that often requires multi-tasking.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in statistics, applied mathematics or a related field.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in conducting analysis or providing analytical support to government clients
- Demonstrated relevant experience identifying, retrieving, manipulating, relating and/or exploiting multiple structured data sets from various sources.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in understanding of statistical/mathematical analysis in order to apply statistical/mathematical techniques to GEOINT
- Attended a basic Intelligence Course
- Demonstrated relevant experience with analytic methodologies in support of intelligence production. Familiarity with knowledge of GEOINT operations and sensors, which can be applied to satisfy key intelligence questions.
- Demonstrated experience building/maintaining a database or spreadsheet, performing quality checks and data integrity reviews, developing statistical analysis and visualizations, and explaining and briefing results to technical and non-technical audiences and policy makers.
- Demonstrated relevant programming experience using R within the past 3 years
- Demonstrated relevant programming experience using Python within the past 3 years
- Demonstrated relevant programming experience using VBA within the past 3 years
- Demonstrated relevant experience using ESRI ArcGIS within the past 3 years
- Demonstrated relevant experience using Tableau within the past 3 years
- Demonstrated relevant experience building and maintaining databases and complex data entry forms within the past 3 years.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We’re laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.