MMS Front End Web Developer (77395BR)
, and programming techniques, and demonstrate customer service excellence by clearly and concisely communicating work status, methods, instructions, problems, requirements, options, and concerns, with team members, managers and customers.
The position requires:
- Three (3) to Ten (10) years of relevant, demonstrated experience in working with Front-end development
- Strong developing and authoring skills in Adobe, excellent user interface design, strong concept of database or SQL statements
- Ability to lead projects, excellent customer service and oral communication, quality assurance, visual communication techniques, and programming techniques
- Experience in system applications, database designs, database programming, and networking skills
- Knowledge and expertise in development of rich interactive multimedia products and electronic publishing tradecraft. - Extensive experience with commercial electronic publishing applications-Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat; structured authoring software
- Ability to incorporate audio, video, graphics, and textual data to create highly advanced presentations.
- Demonstrate skills using modern web development tools and libraries, such as Vue.js, Angular, React, Git, node.js, SQL, SASS, and jQuery
- Proficiency with a modern IDE such as VisualStudio Code.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
BS or MS in a related discipline is preferred,
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We’re laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.