Counterintelligence Officer IIII
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 12+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience conducting vulnerability analysis or surveys
- Ability to confidently deliver clear and concise briefings
- Strong knowledge of foreign adversaries’ intelligence capabilities including cyber/technical, information operations, and HUMINT
- Understanding of offensive and defensive counter-intelligence methods
- Familiarity with the concepts involved in CI risk analysis including insider threat detection
- Knowledge of and experience in the fundamentals of intelligence operations to include risk assessment
- For candidates who lack a college degree, they may substitute eight (8) years of relevant experience.
- At least two (2) years of the overall experience must be in the customer spaces
- Experience in Intelligence Operations / Analysis / Support to Field Operations
- Experience identifying targeting leads through the exploitation of all-source databases to craft targeting packages
- Experience using customer databases to monitor field traffic and communicate with field offices
- Formal CI training and/or certifications
- Overseas experience supporting collection operations and information sharing
- Foreign languages skills
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.