Looking for an exciting new step in your IT career?
1901 Group (A Leidos Company) has an exciting ServiceNow Developer position located in the Blacksburg, VA area.
We are searching for a ServiceNow Developer to design and develop software tools and solutions for our ServiceNow IT services platform.
• Work with a team of developers to implement applications within an Agile Scrum methodology.
• Follow software best practices to design and implement well documented, maintainable code
• Work with the security SME and other infrastructure teams to ensure the solution complies with Government security requirements for a moderately classified system. Analyze, diagnose, and resolve software bugs utilizing approved procedures
• Be responsible for communicating and presenting architecture/designs and working with the customer and executives on a weekly basis in delivering outstanding technical innovation and services to our customers.
• You will provide advice, mentoring and guidance, and general professionalism to continuously develop the team and customer.
- Clearance not required to start; but must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance for continued employment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, with 2+ years of software development experience – or – a High School Diploma (or equivalent) with 6+ years of IT support experience, including 2+ years of software development
- Experience developing and supporting software applications, specifically common programming languages such as Java, or C# and implementing ServiceNow systems
- Capable of working within a team and independently. Someone with strong problem solving and decision-making ability
- Detail oriented with experience interacting with customers
- Proficient in creating technical documentation and diagrams
- US Citizenship required
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field.
Who Are We?
1901 Group (A Leidos Company) prides itself on looking ahead of our competitors for the next wave of IT trends. We provide our employees with training and development opportunities, preparing them for upcoming technical challenges. With primary office locations in Blacksburg and Reston, VA, our teams support customers from across the United States. Our innovative IT as-a Service delivery model is supported by industry certifications that ensure quality and efficient IT solutions. We are transforming the delivery of IT services through the use of enterprise managed services that leverage the cloud to securely monitor, manage, and optimize complex IT environments.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The history of automation is what inspired the name of our company. 1901 was the year that another disruptive technology changed the world: the assembly line. Leveraging skills and materials in an efficient manner within a repeatable process that quadrupled output applies to IT services today.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.