Multi-Discipline ISR Staff Support Analyst ( R-00077243-OTHLOC-PL-2D0279 )
Are you ready to join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your career path.
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Multi-Discipline ISR Staff Support Analyst at Fort Meade, MD. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
Multi-Discipline ISR Analyst candidate will generate correlated and/or fused ISR products, respond to multiple echelons of command-validated requirements and adhere to prescribed multi-discipline ISR TTPs. Additionally, the candidate will use analytical techniques, web-enabled capabilities, databases and applications to provide multi-ISR discipline products and PED support within prescribed timelines. Finally, candidate will conduct multidiscipline ISR collection management activities, track validation and satisfaction of collection requirements and RFIs.
- TS/SCI cleared with Polygraph
- Bachelor's and 15+ years OR Master's and 10+ years of relevant experience Four (4) years of additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Four years’ experience in exploiting and reporting data from ISR sensors and platforms
- Four years’ experience in data mining and IC research analysis applications and technologies
- Four years’ experience with the national intelligence community reporting databases and standards
- An understanding of J2 functions capabilities, such as operational planning and collection management
- Understand military operations and have experience working directly with a military operational command
- Working knowledge of the Intelligence Collection Process
- Have a working-level ability with all components of Microsoft Office
- Understanding of Tactical Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) challenges
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise
- Experience in Computer Network Operations (CNO)
- Experience in Information Operations (IO)
- Analytical experience within a COCOM AOR
- 10 years’ experience with the national intelligence community reporting data bases and standards