Sr Imagery GEOINT Analyst
BAE Systems is looking for talented Senior Imagery Analyst (Day Shift) excited to provide vital analysis in support of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency mission. The candidates shall provide imagery analysis services as described below.
Perform imagery research and analysis by researching current and historical softcopy imagery, which may include researching appropriate databases for amplifying information and producing standard imagery analysis products. Obtain softcopy, and commercial imagery-related products in response to customer needs. Utilizes available imagery, multi-INT, and other source customer data stores to exploit, identify, monitor, and analyze existing and emerging trends, dynamic events, and solve intelligence problems. Utilizes the full suite of imagery analysis tools and utilized geospatial information systems as necessary. The ideal candidate will possess an understanding of geospatial techniques, producing finished imagery-derived intelligence products, reports and assessments. This effort will require regular collaboration with imagery and geospatial analysts. Analyst will update and maintain SOM databases.
Required education and experience:
- Must have 11-20 years of relevant imagery analysis experience in the Intelligence Community at the national level.
- Must have experience with Structured Observation Management (SOM) tools and database maintenance with respect to SOM processes, procedures and standards
- Must be familiar with Cedalion and NGA's production/product line
- Attended a certified imagery school house or the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program.
- Knowledge of soft copy exploitation functionalities.
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of REMOTE VIEW, IEC, NES, Cedalion and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, word processing. Knowledge of the intelligence collection process.
- Strong multi-modal imagery exploitation.
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- C5I experience
- Working with multi-int information
- Experience using ESRI ArcGIS and extensions for analytical support.
- Experience using, creating, updating, and maintaining geodatabases.
- Electronic warfare experience (EW)
- PACOM AOR experience
- Python scripting (basic) experience
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We’re laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.