Cyber Security Program Manager ( R-00077455 )
At Leidos, we help our customers execute programs for the world’s most critical missions. We respond to challenges and deliver next generation of agile, cohesive solutions for today’s rapidly changing environment. Leidos has an opening for a Cyber Security Program Manager to provide leadership, direction, and hands-on management for delivery of mission enabling cybersecurity services of critical national security importance.
The Cyber Security PM will lead a talented team of cybersecurity professionals in developing, operating, and maintaining mission critical cybersecurity solutions for the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). The successful candidate will lead the cybersecurity team, work closely with other program teams, leadership, and external stakeholders to ensure NNSA maintains a strong cybersecurity posture.
The scope of the program includes cybersecurity, systems engineering, Agile SW development, COTS integration, test and evaluation, implementation, and operations and maintenance (O&M) activities.
The Cyber Security Program Manager is responsible for the cost, schedule, and technical performance of a Cyber Security program and will serve as the single customer point-of-contact within the program office for management and technical matters and contract-level issues. He/she will provide the planning, direction, coordination, and control necessary to accomplish all operational requirements and manage and oversee all cybersecurity activities performed by the program team, including subcontractors, to satisfy the contract requirements.
- US Citizenship
- Active DOE Q or TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education with a minimum of 8 years relevant cybersecurity experience
- PMP certification
- DoD 8570 IAM Level III certification
- Experience fulfilling requirements for a Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP)
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to create and lead a highly motivated and skilled workforce of cybersecurity professionals
- Experience with cybersecurity performance, quality, and inspection metrics
- Experience with cybersecurity policy oversight and governance
- Experience reviewing site cybersecurity policy implementation for compliance
- CISSP Certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of start
- DOE and/or NNSA site experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of DOE and/or NNSA security policies and procedures
- Experience working in both Classified and Unclassified operations
- Experience managing multiple and simultaneous cybersecurity projects
- Experience delivering Managed Security Services
- Knowledge of and/or experience with SD 205.1
Travel up to 10%
nnsanimsPay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00