PED, Tools & Techniques SME ( R-00078061 )
Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) Tools & Techniques Subject Matter Expert at Fort Meade, MD. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
The PED, Tools & Techniques SME is a SIGINT expert responsible to the Director of Operations for the Air Force Cryptologic Office (AFCO/DO). In this capacity, the candidate should have both tactical and national experience working in both Air Force and Joint entities. This candidate will assist the AFCO/DO in updating requirements for PED, Quick Reaction Capabilities and Tools and Techniques to update and improve Air Force Service Cryptologic Component capabilities and operations. The candidate is expected to improve the responsiveness of the national Intelligence Community (IC) to the needs of Air and Space Component organizations at the operational and tactical levels.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's and 20+ years experience OR Master's and 15+ years experience . Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree .
- 10+ years Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) experience.
- Understanding of Tactical Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) challenges.
- 10 years’ experience in PED from ISR sensors and platforms.
- 10 years’ experience with the national intelligence community.
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.
- Experience with military collection management and Combatant Commands (CCMDs)
- Previous experience with Air Operations Center (AOC) is highly sought
- Familiarity with national and airborne collection programs