Senior Enterprise Services/Applications Engineer (18604)
Major Job Activities:
• Manages all Enterprise Services and Applications.
• Manages Operational Aspects of Configuration, Support, & Maintenance.
• Ensures Accurate and Responsive Data and Metrics Collection and Reporting.
Material & Equipment Directly Used:
Office computers and equipment, telephones, radios, Microsoft Office suite of tools, spreadsheets and database outputs and reporting, virtual data sharing platforms (e.g., SharePoint, Teams, etc.) and other forms of remote worksharing tools.
Primarily performed in an office environment, with work in virtual space, as well as operations centers, network/server rooms, and other datacenter environments. The Senior Enterprise Services/Applications Engineer shall be available between the hours of 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern time, Monday through Friday, except during lunch hour, federal holidays or when the government facility is closed for administrative reasons.
Must be able to sit, stand, and work at a computer for long periods of time.
Education / Certifications:
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
• U.S. Citizen
• Secret Clearance (interim at contract start, full Secret clearance within 120 days)
Experience / Skills:
• Minimum of 7-years’ Experience in IT.
• Cisco Enterprise Networking Knowledge and Expertise.
• Microsoft Office Suite of tools
• Microsoft Teams
• Cisco Enterprise Tools and Applications
• Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Supervisory / Budget Responsiblities:
As the Senior Enterprise Services/Applications Engineer, supervises all enterprise services’ and applications’ configuration, changes, upgrades, and future architectures. Reports directly to the Operations Manager/Alternate Program Manager (OM/APM). May supervise teams of engineers and technicians, software developers, and applications developers.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.