Job Description As a HVAC Technician V you will report directly the Facilities Plant Engineering Supervisor and will have direct oversight and responsibility of the operation and maintenance of HVAC systems at three different locations in eastern Massachusetts.
The successful candidate must have strong communication skills, be self-motivated and capable of working in a collaborative team environment. The successful candidate shall have experience and strong technical knowledge in industrial processes and building operations.
Benefits of Working at BAE Systems:
Required Education, Experience, & Skills Requires a High School diploma or equivalent and completion of a recognized Certificate Program in HVAC, or working towards Massachusetts HVAC certification.Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Work schedules that allow you to flex time over a two-week pay period to attend to non-work related appointments and schedule conflicts
- Various outreach and multicultural groups that are all part of a well-established Multi Cultural Network that is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees
- 9/80 work schedule. Every other weekend is a 3-day weekend with the off-Friday.
- Competitive tuition reimbursement benefits for both undergraduate and graduate degree pursuits. BAE Systems will reimburse up to $12,000 annually for approved undergraduate degree programs, and $15,000 annually for approved graduate degree programs
- Robust and competitive medical and retirement benefit options to select from
- Innovative and rewarding career opportunities
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
- EPA Universal Certificate (Class IV)
- MA Refrigeration license.
- Four years of commercial/industrial experience.
- Basic operational knowledge of common building automation systems
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Electronic Systems (ES) is the global innovator behind BAE Systems’ game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere – from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact – for our customers and the communities we serve. At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We’re laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.