Project Coordinator- TS/SCI Polygraph ( R-00080127 )
DescriptionJob Description:Job Description
Leidos currently has an opening for a Project Coordinator to work at a customer site located in Fort Gordon, Georgia. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Sweet Tea facilities service contract mission and team.
- Interface with Leidos and Customer Staff to provide pricing for various levels of effort of proposed project work in response to various Statements of Work (SOW).
- Interface with Leidos staff to generate accurate and verifiable pricing of project work to address SOWs.
- Provide timely and accurate feedback to customer on project work and project work proposal statuses via weekly reports as well as ad-hoc status updates.
- Prepare project work proposals by leveraging a variety of pricing strategies and personnel, to include task decomposition and subject matter expert input.
- Utilize strong working knowledge of various trades and functions within a facilities service contract to assist in generating comprehensive and accurate pricing.
- Liaise with team members to shop materials lists for quotes or coordinate with vendors for sub-contracted levels of effort.
- Effectively manage project workflow from creation to close-out for multiple projects concurrently.
- Oversee ordering and kitting of project work materials and supplies prior to project commencement.
- Arrange kick-off packages and meetings as required with appropriate stake-holders to ensure project work accomplishes tasks and all levels of effort and the personnel performing them are aware of tasks and expectations.
- Provide creative solutions and utilize all resources to accomplish desired final outcome for customer project work.
- Perform internal quality assurance review walk-downs of completed project work and attend and be able to speak to customer let quality assurance reviews.
- Maintain records of project work, pricing packages, and related documents on customer furnished equipment and Leidos Vector (Sharepoint) sites.
- Build and develop Basis of Estimate (BOE) file for each project proposal. Revise BOE’s as new Delivery Orders are received to capture correct rates and costs as awarded.
- Build and maintain project packages with all applicable information for teams performing levels of effort.
- High School diploma with 4+ years of experience in project work; or College / Military equivalent training in project management with 2+ years of experience.
- Experience in the operation of office equipment such as word processors, secure telephones, and copiers.
- The ability to use existing database programs (i.e. MAXIMO) to collect information for project proposals and recommendations.
- Knowledge of the FEDS building standards.
- Fluent in the English language including the ability to read, write, and comprehend relevant documentation.
- Basic knowledge in operating MS-Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Knowledge of basic facilities operations and maintenance.
- Position requires an active TS/SCI Polygraph to be considered.