Job Description BAE Systems, a top-ten prime contractor to the U.S. Department of Defense, enables the U.S. government to transform data into intelligence and provides engineering, integration and sustainment support for critical military platforms and systems. Intelligence & Security provides services and products to the Department of Defense, the intelligence community, federal law enforcement officials, and troops deployed around the world.
At BAE Systems, we promote a strong, collaborative culture and provide our employees with the tools, skills and training they need to succeed. We are all about trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in defense technologies and national security services. We offer flexible work environment to support the balance in your life and keep you performing at your best. Be a part of a company that is part of the community; driven to improve our future and protect our freedom.
We are looking for experienced Systems Integrators to join our technology-based program supporting a key government customer. This program will deliver engineering services for network infrastructure as well as sophisticated enterprise computing infrastructure including end-point devices, data center hosted servers, multi-Cloud services as well as virtualized applications, and storage systems. Enterprise Computing Engineering services include modern application technology including containerized solutions with orchestrated workflow that function both on customer premise, and via remote Cloud services. Network infrastructure engineering services are comprised of core infrastructure, voice and video engineering, field engineering, application management and development for networks, network analytics, firewalls, network access controls and bandwidth service delivery. This is a fast paced, challenging, and career rewarding experience to recruit and develop provide top talent and solutions on one of the most complex and high profile programs within the government customer community.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills As a key member of the Cloud Project Management Office, you will be working closely with the Program Integration team on the development, integration and management of multiple cloud environments. You will be responsible for ensuring all Cloud Service Provider (CSP) development and integration of activities adhere to the defined standards, and coordinate development of relevant technical standards. You will help to maintain the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and collect Key Performance Integrators (KPIs) to keep leadership and stakeholders informed of the overall program status. You will also be closely involved in the accreditation process for system deployment, ensuring adherence to the required Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs) as well as providing technical support to address issues identified during the process.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years work experience or equivalent experience.
- Coordinate Cloud Service Provider (CSP) and Intelligence Community (IC) activities for cross-agency and cross-fabric workloads
- Develop and coordinate CSP mission user technical standards, guidance and best practices
- Support development of Multi-Cloud IC Engineering Standards
- Organize and facilitate integration and architecture meetings
- Develop Division and Group level KPIs, using statistical analysis models and standards
- Represent Division and Group at various technical, process improvement, and senior level management meetings
- Conduct security technical analysis and ensure access control, monitoring, and ‘approved to use features’ are incorporated into C2E service offerings
- Track, assess, and recommend use of emerging cloud technologies and services
- Assist in management of a master schedule that includes life cycle phases, milestones and control gates
- Identify, evaluate, document and apply process improvements to requirements management and other key process areas, to increase productivity
- Support analysis of system functionality and business processes to identify and recommend any area for improvement
- Develop and implement test plans as needed
- Other duties as assigned
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
- Familiarity with cloud technologies, certifications a plus
- Project Management Certifications (Agile, PMP, etc.)
- Leadership experience with small group/team
- Knowledge of Business Agility principles
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We’re laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.