Risk Manager ( R-00080895 )
The Homeland Security Solutions Operation within Leidos’s Intelligence Group currently has an opening for a Risk Manager (RM) Lead to support all risk management phases of the Program Management Office (PMO) staff as part of the USCG IMS project team in Kearneysville WV. The RM lead will be in Kearneysville, WV as part of our growing USCG PMO staff in support of IMS team. The RM lead ensures all inherit risk is aligned with DESMF methodologies that includes risk identification, risk tracking, and all risk remediated or mediated as assigned by the risk owner for all customer IMS task orders. The RM will be accountable for all Risk Reports, Deliverables and Briefings, in support of the Program Management Office. Limited potential for travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations for short durations in support of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) United States Coast Guard’s Command, Control, Communications, Computer, Cyber and Intelligence Service Center (C5ISC) – Alexandria, VA command cadre.
- Possession of successfully obtained a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited university required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience; or Masters with 3+ experience in risk management
- Strong interpersonal skills and a knack for productive collaboration across varying functional and operational departments to solidify risk tolerances across the enterprise
- Data driven and detail-oriented work ethic that can proactivity identify assess, monitor, and manage enterprise risk across programs that intersect with customer network requirements
- Ability to analyze and compile large swaths of data and present effective reports
- Strong analytical, creativity, and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable time management and multi-tasking skills, shown ability to lead teams through risk management phase and remediation
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills, including ability to establish positive and productive working relationships across the program and customer stakeholders
- Experience managing and reporting on financial activities
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization
- Establishes milestones and ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies, and manages risks and program problems and develops mitigations/solutions
- Collaborates with the Senior Program Managers to ensure the customers expectation are met and/or exceeded
- Oversight and management of projects kick-off and close-out
- Oversight of QA initiatives across the program
- Using data analysis skills to increase profitability on TOs through greater efficiencies and implementation of standardized practices
- Prior DoD experience working and familiarity with USCG missions
- Knowledge of Leidos procurement process
- Certification in ITILv4.0 foundations