TS/ SCI Account Management Technician
Department of Defense Account Management and front-line technician working onsite within a Customer Sensitive Compartment Information Facility, SCIF.
- First level contact representative responsible for overseeing user account assignment and implementation in a time sensitive work environment.
- Assist users to ensure account access and maximize uptime to application.
- Primary interaction with customers will be through written communication: e-mail, chat capabilities, or application portal.
- Continuous Improvement environment where technicians will be expected to verify user experiences and provide input to refine processes that will improve customer experiences and drive increased application adoption.
- Performance is measured by individual contribution and quality of work as well as team interaction and collaboration.
- US Citizen who can maintain required DoD Security clearance.
- Must have or be able to reactivate a Department of Defense Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalized Information clearance, DoD TS/SCI
- High School diploma or GED with 3 years professional work experience
- Proficient in creating technical documentation & diagrams using Visio or similar
- Ability to work in a Sensitive Compartment Information Facility, SCIF.
- Available to work non-standard business hours including weekends or holidays as needed.
- Prior work experience in a customer service or help desk environment
- Willingness to adhere to Federal COVID mandates.
- List additional skills and experience
- Prior SCIF work experience.
- Active or ability to reactivate a DoD TS/SCI Counterintelligence Polygraph clearance, DoD TS/SCI with CI poly.
- Bachelors degree with 1-3 years professional work experience
- Industry certifications such as ITIL V4, CompTIA A+, or related
- Experience working in and contributing to a Continuous Improvement work environment
- Prior experience working in high energy and fast paced work environment
- Someone who thrives in a team atmosphere and can keep their cool when work volume surges