Plans and Programs Staff Officer ( R-00081407 )
Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos is seeking candidates with Military Staff experience for our Plans and Programs Staff Officer position.
The candidate will be responsible for conducting short and long-range plan reviews, reprogramming activities, technical reviews, requirements reviews, organizational structure, and systems and resource analysis to accomplish the 70th Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Wing (ISRW) mission.
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
- Generate analyses, position papers, documentation, and briefings in response to programmatic requests from the Resources and Requirements/Plans and Programs (RM/XP) director and Wing staff.
- Advises the RM/XP director on policy, requirements, and programmatic matters. Incumbent facilitates the selection of key strategic priorities for the 70 ISRW and defines objectives and actions required to achieve them.
- Coordinate with staff, subordinate groups and squadrons, NAF, Air Combat Command (ACC), DoD Services, support contractors, and other combat support agencies as required to complete planning activities.
- Evaluate and provide input into strategic organizational planning, higher headquarters requirements development, and project implementation matters related to transition or other planning.
- Works with USAF Reserve Command and National Guard Bureau (NGB) regarding associate production responsibilities between 70 ISRW and Reserve Classic Associate Unit (CAU) and Air National Guard (ANG) intelligence squadrons.
- Provides support to senior leaders. Adapts implementation plans as necessary to changing senior leader plans and priorities.
- Applicants must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelors Degree and 20 years of experience OR a Masters Degree and 15 + years of related experience. Additional related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 6 years Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) experience serving as director, chief, or NCOIC/Superintendent
- Group, Wing staff or NAF program manager experience
- MA/MS highly desired
- Experience with SIGINT mission, Cyber ISR, or National Tactical Integration are desired but not mandatory
- MAJCOM/HQ USAF action officer experience desired
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or experience with Project Management
- Experience working at or with US Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) or Air Force Cyber (AFCYBER) organizations
- Experience with Air Component, Combatant Command, or Air Force Major Command intelligence requirements