Job Description Windows Imaging Analyst Job Description
Windows Imaging Analyst to coordinate and supervise the full spectrum services and capabilities in regard to windows images from creation to deployment.
In this role you will:
Responsible to manage activities related to:
- MS System Center Configuration Manager 2012 (SCCM 2012)
- MS Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
- Operating System Deployment (OSD)
- Troubleshooting OSD Task Sequences errors
- Create answer files with Windows Image Configuration Designer
- Implements, administers and configures the Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM) Enterprise environment.
- Creates software packages, task sequences, OSDs, and patch management for deployment through MECM
- Performs desktop deployment automation architecture, design/migration and troubleshooting
- Creates, tests and deploys OS images
- Creates reports in MECM utilizing PowerShell and SQL for automation and custom reporting
- Staying up to date on the evolving functionality of MECM and working with IT stakeholders to implement new features as they become available
- Developing End-User Computing policies, standards and procedures for hardware and software.
- Develop and maintain
- Group Policy
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell scripting
Who you are:
- Support coordination, tracking, planning, scheduling, and building software components utilizing configuration management tools to templatize infrastructure, and continually monitor and enforce desired configurations
- Supports release management of applications, systems, or infrastructure releases
- Plan and control releases into pre-production (test) and production environments
- Coordinate with all appropriate stakeholders on the content and schedule of the rollout plan, testing plan, and all other documentation pertinent to the release
USMSRequired Education, Experience, & Skills Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Energized when faced with complex technical challenges and diligently work to identify creative solutions.
- Ability to perform high quality work, both independently and with a team, in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks to successfully meet/exceed customer expectations.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Office 365 Administration
- Level 3 Technical Support
- Powershell Scripting
- Group Policy Objects
- Client Encryption
- Configuration management experience on an embedded hardware or software development program
- Soft skills include communication, teamwork, leadership, conflict management, critical thinking, and project management
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
- Strong experience with MECM, Intune, Office 365, WSUS, Office, Windows OS, package development and Group Policy
- Experience in imaging
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We’re laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.