Job Description This role will be responsible for the management of customer credit, cash applications and collections activity. The role will interface regularly with multiple areas of the business and will require constant communication with an International customer base.
This position can be Fully Remote with the individual able to reside virtually anywhere within the continental US, though ideally this individual would be located within a state or metro area where a BAE location exists.
The role will be responsible for the following items:
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Customer credit limit establishment and maintenance
- Customer interface for collection activities
- Regular reporting of collection status
- Obtain payment remittance detail
- Support internal cash forecasting
- Creation of company Aged Trial Balance
- Support internal and external audits
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- This role will require strong communication and problem solving skills.
- The individual must be team oriented and able to work independently with limited supervision.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
- Bachelor's degree with 2 years applicable experience.
- Prior experience with Oracle and prior experience in Accounts Receivable and Cash Applications for an International Company.
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Electronic Systems (ES) is the global innovator behind BAE Systems’ game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere – from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact – for our customers and the communities we serve. At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We’re laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.