Solution/Enterprise Architect (80342BR)
This BAE Systems program supports our federal customer who plays a key role in providing direct cybersecurity engineering support. This program provides systems and security engineering and integration support to specific Government-sponsored projects, pilots and prototypes. This includes solution planning and engineering, defining security requirements, target architecture, interoperability and integration, system testing, Verification and Validation, Modeling and Simulation, studies and analysis, post-deployment security validation (PDSV), and project risk management. As part of this team, you will contribute to the engineering of current and emerging cybersecurity systems, policies, and processes to enforce standards and identify vulnerabilities and capability gaps, and reduce cybersecurity risk of our customer networks.
The Senior Enterprise Architect shall be responsible for planning, evaluation and development of enterprise solutions. The Enterprise Architect shall coordinate activities with the architecture team to ensure that all solution architecture activities are in compliance and fulfill the customer mission and objectives. The candidate will work with the Government and shall maintain and enhance architecture plans and procedures for customer sponsored programs. The candidate shall participate and coordinate in the development of enterprise and project architecture artifacts, and provide support for the program’s architecture databases.
**This position is eligible for maximum telework (>50%) for applicants residing in the National Capital Region (DC, MD, VA).**
**This position’s office location can be either Sterling, VA, or Rockville, MD.**
- 10+ years of proven experience as a System Architect with at least 4 years’ focused experience in Enterprise Architecture.
- Architecture experienced focused on conceptual and logical architectural models.
- Excellent systems documentation and architecture diagram skills with thorough understanding of systems architecture, engineering, administration, configuration, and security procedures.
- Expertise in developing UML and SysML models to support architecture, design, and development for large-scale program
- Hands on experience in developing operational and system models compliant to enterprise architecture framework (Zachman Framework, FEAF, DoDAF and TOGAF) – DoDAF preferred
- Hands on experience with UNICOM System Architect, NoMagic Cameo Enterprise Architecture/MagicDraw/Cameo Systems Modeler, or other equivalent enterprise architecture tools
- Experience in design and development of system architecture to include interface models, system behavior models (including use case and sequence diagrams), network diagrams, data flow models, and traceability of requirements and standards to enterprise architecture models.
- Experience in systems engineering requirements and concept development, systems hardware and software design and development, and system integration.
- Experience working with multiple teams and ability to interface with technical and non-technical stakeholders at various levels within and outside of the organization to bring together the solution.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Must be able to obtain DHS EOD
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Active DHS HQ EOD
- Experience with Model Based System Engineering (MBSE).
- Experience using MBSE tools and methodology to develop architecture and integrating requirements, standards, and security controls to generate system-engineering products.
- Experience with transitioning architecture and design data from Unicom System Architect into a model-based environment