Cyber Software Engineer - TS/SCI ( R-00083731 )
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems or applicable engineering field and minimum 7-12 years of experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience programming in Assembly, C, C++, Java, Perl, and/or Python.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience programming cyber tools and/or techniques
- Experience utilizing reverse engineering and debugging tools such as IDA Pro, Ghidra, Windbg, Radare2, Binary Ninja, Immunity Debugger/Ollydbg, gdb, lldb, or others
- Experience analyzing, disassembling, and reverse engineering software binaries and/or hardware
- Experience performing in-depth analysis (dynamic/static) on diverse set of platforms
- Protocol analysis experience with knowledge of TCP/IP and other networking protocols
- Experience performing open source research & vulnerability analysis
- Experience developing documentation and reports (analysis reports, test reports, etc.)
- Experience identifying software vulnerabilities and developing code to demonstrate exploitation
- Ability to analyze network traffic for vulnerabilities
- Experience analyzing firmware of embedded devices
- Developing for real time operating systems (RTOS) and interesting embedded systems.
- Demonstrated experience with programming cyber tools and techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience with network sockets programming including developing packet-level programs, expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols
- Experience using commercial off the shelf (COTS), and free open source (FOS) debugging and analyzer tools
- Demonstrated experience with various scripting and programming languages
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver briefings, technical presentations, and program documentation to a team and senior program management