Billing Analyst (Full-time Remote) (80970BR)
- Determine the applicable cost proposal policies, standards and procedures to use based on the specifics of the returned unit.
- Identify opportunities for cost reductions and drive actions to implement said reductions.
- Identify process improvement opportunities to streamline and improve quote & billing processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills to support effective work with multi-discipline proposal teams and functional teams driving budget expenditures. Ability to identify and communicate key issues.
- Work on a team, performing quoting activities for the Aftermarket repair center and production returns in addition to the billing of customers using the approved quotes
- Assist in the annual maintenance of the Oracle price lists to ensure the costs are current and up-to-date in the system
- Assume ownership of 3rd Party warranty claim review and processing
- Perform the remote service center warranty payments and journal entries
- Assist with month-end accrual journal entries
- Assist in the updating of aftermarket billing/quoting metrics
- Be responsible for the accurate and timely quoting and billing of repairs while meeting the expected turn times
- Assist in driving continuous process improvements both within and beyond the scope of the team
- Assist in managing joint mailbox of approval of quotes and amendments
- Assist in processing of credit memo’s and other claims
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience.
- This role will require strong communication and problem solving skills.
- The individual must be team oriented and able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word).
- Ability to handle fast paced work environment with flexible schedule to support business needs
- Work mid-shift schedule Monday – Friday (11am-7pm, 10am-6pm, or 9am-5pm) | Shift flexibility is mandatory, as individual will be required to support quoting requirements after regular business hours for a few days each week.
- Support of weekend quoting requirements is mandatory - typically a few hours every other weekend, subject to change with business needs. Teammates will rotate to support weekend coverage.
- Prior experience with in Billing /Quoting or Cost Estimating for an International Company.
- Experience with billing or pricing systems.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.