Sr. Office 365 SME/Deputy PM ( R-00084834 )
Join our existing team of talented technologist and industry leaders in driving digital transformation for our customers. We are committed to achieving user-centric customer services across the enterprise we support. We are looking for an experienced Sr. Office 365 SME with architect experience and strong communications skills in working with internal and external customers in delivering Office 365 capabilities that modernizes an organization. Strong proficiency in all technical aspects of Office 365 implementation and Azure Active Directory (AD) services is a prerequisite for the successful candidate. The Sr. Office 365 SME will support the PM and must work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders in achieving mission objectives. Specifically, the candidate must be able to provide technical leadership and hands own expertise on Office 365 solutioning and configurations, while interacting with, and supporting customers and management and technical personnel directly. The candidate will be the O365 SME will deliver an O365 roadmap and lead targeted efforts in gaining technical consensus and executing Office 365 strategies for the enterprise.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and established technologist having 8+ years of experience
- Significant experience with Office 365 strategies/roadmaps and ability to work with diverse teams to plan and develop enterprise architecture for Office 365 and supporting components
- Hands on experience with implementation, deployment, migration, and support of core O365 services, including (but not limited to):
- Teams – including support for PC and Mobile Devices and integration with other O365 applications (OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.), chat/meetings, voice integration
- OneDrive – including collaboration and file sharing across PC and Mobile Devices
- Exchange Online – including mailbox migration
- SharePoint Online – including policy enforcement, data protection, governance
- Office ProPlus
- Experience with the integration of Office 365 with 3rd party security and application tools (Okta)
- Strong communication skills and experience partnering with senior IT and Program leadership
- Understanding of Agile and ITIL concepts
- Customer Service – works well with clients and other vendors in achieving mission success and is committed to providing quality products and services.
- Strong Communication Skills – be able to expresses key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - identifies risks and problems, and be able to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 5-8 years in information technology with at least five years in a project management role, PMP, PMI Preferred
- Experience with Okta for enterprise identity and access management
- Prior experience working with Exchange 2013 Hybrid servers
- ITILv Certified Microsoft Certifications - Office 365 preferred