Program Manager / Customer Relationship Manager ( R-00084889 )
Leidos is hiring a Program Manager, referred to as a Customer Relationship Manager, on the ESA V program. ESA V is an IT applications and infrastructure services program supporting customers within the Department of Justice (DOJ). The program provides a range of IT services, including software application support, enterprise infrastructure support, service desk, ITSM, deskside support, workstation engineering and maintenance, telecommunications and mobility engineering services, managed print services, Active Directory services, and video conferencing.
This position will manage a team performing IT Operations including service desk, deskside support, asset management, custom Oracle application development, server and storage administration, database support, account management/directory services, and information security.
This position will require onsite presence (amount to be determined) with the customer in Washington DC working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with evolving priorities. The ideal candidate will work in a multi-contractor environment and will focus on making sure that the customer’s requirements are met quickly and effectively. Excellent communication skills are required to effectively interface with customers to understand requirements and mission needs, and then be able to translate them into actions.
This individual will perform management functions including staff hiring, training and development, performance reviews and personnel actions. The person in this position will also have budget management responsibility and will contribute to growth by leading and supporting program proposal and pricing activities. This individual will also lead projects as needed to upgrade, improve, or enhance program services.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with 5+ years of prior relevant experience; or a Master’s degree with 3+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience and/or relevant certifications may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance. Candidate selected will be subject to a Government Public Trust security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to the customer’s information.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Project management including Fixed Price/scope management
- Experience presenting data-driven project status
- This position requires working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and the successful candidate will have good communication and interpersonal skills and able to track and follow-through on tasks and actions
- Must be a self-starter who can work in a team environment with evolving priorities
- IT Operations/Technical background
- Experience working co-located (on-site) with customers
- Experience managing subcontractors
- Budget management experience including Fixed Price
- Proposal experience
- Experience in deskside support, asset management, operations, server/storage administration, DevOps, security, and other IT areas
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.