Target Analyst/Reporter (TAR)
Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support and more! If this sounds like the kind of place where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a TAR in the Ft. Meade area, MD.
Leidos is a 10-year incumbent prime contractor on a large multi-year contract that develops, integrates deploys, and sustains large collection systems, and is pursuing a follow-on effort as a preferred subcontractor. The work is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. We will continue to provide exceptional service to our customer in an area in which we have deep incumbent knowledge.
Significant requirements include Mission Management, Operations, and Sustainment activities. The team will provide 24x7x365 support to multiple Operations Teams and will feature 1st/2nd/3rd Party Partner Engagement.
The Senior Target Analyst/Reporter will support analytic and reporting activities. The selected candidate will support customer activities by using customer tools and databases to characterize and understand target networks, providing content for reports, and recommending decisions related to system operations. The Analyst will work with teammates and other subject matter experts to develop a fuller understanding of the intent, objectives, and capabilities of selected communication networks.
- At least twelve (12) years demonstrated experience as a Target Analyst supporting the IC or USG military is required.
- BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- At least two (2) of the years of experience must have been within the last five (5) years.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- An ideal candidate will have
- Experience analyzing and/or engineering modern communications systems using SDH/OTN/Ethernet technologies
- An understanding of both circuit and packet-switched networking protocols and concepts.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or related military experience/education
- Experience with customer tools and databases
- Candidates that have completed the Report Releaser Training courses will be given priority consideration.
- Experience in at least three of the specializations below is preferred:
- Signal Analysis
- Modern Telecommunications Systems/Networks
- Telephony Switching Systems
- Internet Communication protocols, specifically at Layers 1-3