Job Description Are you looking for a challenging yet rewarding position in cyber and security technologies? Are you an experienced Cyber Security Analyst?
BAE is seeking a motivated and positive Senior Cyber Security Analyst to perform individualized cyber resiliency analysis and assessments. Our team performs expert-level research and analysis of intelligence and related data, in support of threat studies.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Provide expert level support for DoD RMF, DISA STIG, CMMC, NIST SP 800-171 models, theories, guidance, and controls.
- As a Senior Cyber Security Analyst you will provide advice, guidance and direction on Cyber Security and DoD Information Security assessments.
- Responsible for preparing, submitting and presenting reports and issue papers to customer representatives.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills One or more of the following certifications is highly preferred:
- This position requires the successful candidate to have a Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility. The criteria for obtaining and holding a clearance are driven by US government requirements.
- Requires 5+ years’ experience with a BS/BA, or 3+ years’ experience with a Masters, or 0+ years of experience with a PhD is required.
- Must be familiar with providing control implementation support, STIG checklist support, and general IA guidance to pilot team.
- Familiar with using JIRA to track analysis tasks and communicate statuses.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with technology related to electronic warfare.
- Working knowledge of tools including, but not limited to Looking Glass and Dark Cubed, to obtain, fuse, and analyze cyber threat intelligence.
- Knowledge of advanced threat analysis technology in areas such as telecommunications, computer science, and electronic warfare.
- Requires strong organizational skills, with the ability to thrive and excel in sense-of-urgency environments.
- Responsible for leveraging best practices, and requires the ability to author reporting products.
- Experience supervising the handling of classified information.
- Some travel may be required.
#BAEDC3 #DC3 #DC3-TABO #Cyber #SecurityAnalystAbout BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
- GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- GIAC Cyber Threat Intelligence (GCTI)
- GIAC Open-Source Intelligence (GOSI)
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
- GIAC Defensible Security Architecture (GDSA)
- GIAC Certified Detection Analyst (GCDA)
- GIAC Defending Advanced Threats (GDAT)
- GIAC Response and Industrial Defense (GRID)
- GIAC Certified Enterprise Vulnerability Assessor (GEVA)
- GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- GIAC Certified Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester (GXPN)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.