Network Management Specialist ( R-00085490 )
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries. Leidos is seeking a Network Management Specialist for a position as part of a team supporting the Defense Information Security Agency (DISA) in Columbus, OH. This is a full time position that must work on site.
The Network Management Specialist will support tasks on the contract related to the UCSA Core Infrastructure. This includes management of multiple network enclaves that work together to provide one seamless environment that will allow users easy access to the services provided by the UCSA. The management of core infrastructure includes a large collection of network, systems and storage infrastructure as well as a core set of supporting services like Active Directory, Identity and Access Management, Yellowdog Updater Modified, Salt, Domain Name Service, ACAS, Citrix, Windows Server Update Services, Host Base Security System, and others as required.
- Provides assistance in all aspects of network management from network design through implementation and the maintenance of upgrading existing networks.
- Analyzes, designs, specifies, documents and implements communication system requirements to support the distributed functionality of a software engineering environment.
- Maintains a broad knowledge of network communications and local area network/wide area network (LAN/WAN) operations, and has a demonstrated ability to independently work on complex assignments.
- Demonstrated expertise in Federal Government Network Management is absolutely necessary.
- Experience with Active Directory, Identity and Access Management, Yellowdog Updater Modified, Salt, Domain Name Service, ACAS, Citrix, Windows Server Update Services and Host Base Security System.
- BA/BS in a technical discipline with at least 5 years of experience.
- Qualified IA personnel IAW DoDD 8570/DoDD 8140.
- Active Secret Clearance Required.
- US Citizenship required.
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret if required by the contract.
- Experience with DISA Network Enclaves.