Software Engineer/Developer ( R-00084111 )
The Leidos Intelligence Division is seeking a Software Engineer/Developer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance to support a highly visible fast paced prime contract in the Fort Meade, MD area. This position offers a 20K Sign on Bonus! You will enjoy great benefits such as 4 or more weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave, and a sign on bonus.
Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis. The Prototype Development Support program is a TTO-based, LOE program in support of our customer’s Operations organization. Through new development and rapid prototyping, this program looks to help its customer find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer new and existing intelligence questions to accomplish its mission. Working across all areas, using methods that run the gamut from leading edge visualizations, analytic development and new technology research, the program constantly strives to provide the best solutions for the customer to address their mission needs, all in a fast paced, highly collaborative challenging environment. Click [Register to View] to learn how this program “Delivers Mission Success!” and a list of all our amazing opportunities
Develop persona analytic tasks requiring implementation, documentation and testing for the Identity & Behavior Discovery team to support development of analytics focused on behavior identification for bulk triage. Behaviors would be discovered through the use of data science techniques including machine learning. Analytics will be developed primarily, but not exclusively by leveraging the customer's cloud infrastructure. The developer shall possess the necessary skills required to implement an end-to-end solution including (but not limited to) accessing existing datasets, creating new datasets by ingesting data, performing analytic functions and exposing analytic results to the users. The data could be metadata or content.
- At least 2-4 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- Experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- Experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for four years of general experience. A master's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, may be substituted for an additional two years of general experience.
- Demonstrated experience with machine learning including development of feature vectors that leverage event and content data
- Desire knowledge of Graph Theory and Datasets
- Experience with High Performance Computing (HPC) environments
- Experience developing software in a Linux environment
- Experience with customer GHOSTMACHINE analytic development (PMR Analytics)
- Experience with Jira, Maven and Git
- Experience writing analytics within Query Time Analytics (QTA) Framework
- Work in a team environment
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.