GMD SITR - Cyber Test Manager (82058BR)
- Coordinate and integrate all GMD cyber test activities with Next Generator Interceptor (NGI), In Service Fleet (ISF) and Ground Weapon System (GWS) elements
- Plan, design, integrate, execute, analyze, and report results for GMD cyber test activities, with technical support from NGI, ISF, and GWS contractors
- Provide SITR test operators and coordinate with Interceptor and GWS test operators and SMEs for all Cyber test activities
- Support the Government with planning, coordination, integration, execution, and analysis
The successful candidate must have significant Cyber Test and Evaluation (T&E) and/or technical leadership experience with GMD programs and MDA. Candidate must have an in-depth understanding of the Cyber Test Program and associated technologies and performance of the GMD system.
- The successful candidate must have the ability to act independently to uncover and resolve issues associated with the GMD Cyber Test Program and the ability to think strategically and communicate effectively at management levels of the Customer, Warfighter, and Company to articulate the Cyber Test and mission needs and requirements.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Previous working experience with MDA in a Cyber T&E management or technical leadership role
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the overall GMD Weapon System as a system-of-systems (SoS)
- The ability to lead multi-disciplinary and multi-contractor teams to ensure the objectives of the Cyber Test Program are met.
- The skills to identify interdependencies and plans for Cyber testing through critical path analysis.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of all areas of large scale, complex weapon Cyber Test execution, modeling, simulation and analysis
- Working experience with the operating policies and procedures for all management aspects of the GMD Cyber Test SITR responsibilities
- In-depth understanding of MDA organization, programs, processes, priorities, and initiatives, and program management practices including budgets, schedules, and related performance standards
- Demonstrated success in being able to work across programs, organizations, and/or other stakeholders to achieve common goals
- Bachelors degree in relevant discipline
- 8-10 years of progressive Cyber T&E or technical leadership experience
- Former experience with GMD and/or missile defense systems Cyber testing
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate strong initiative, and organize all tasking with minimal supervision
- Strong task management skills, including experience managing teams/programs with special emphasis on meeting engineering challenges.
- Ability to develop Cyber T&E-related requirements and associated test strategies
- Knowledge and experience working with the DoD’s Cybersecurity processes, DIACAP and/or the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) as well as the ability to interact with team members, external SMEs and consultants, the Warfighter Community, and cross-organizational stakeholders at various levels of customer and internal leadership and management
- Masters degree in relevant discipline
- 12-15 years progressive Cyber T&E management or technical leadership experience
- Active Top Secret security clearance.
- Experience with DoDAF-compliant architectures, system requirements analysis, requirements trace management and model-based (systems) engineering