Engineering Technician II (22283)
Provide enterprise logistics services that includes but not limited to (at minimum) providing modular furniture layout, facility service support, and warehouse operations with the ability to operate a warehouse equipment including a 1-ton (at minimum), pallet jacks, certified to operate a 3K forklift as directed by the Missile and Space Intelligence Center (MISC) Logistics Lead.
- Perform day-to-day contractual and programmatic management of the contract and all task orders.
- Prepare requisition and tum-in documents, prepare receiving reports, track/validate receipt of equipment for invoice payment, prepare and maintain hand receipts and inventory lists, prepare, issue, and recover temporary hand receipts, post master hand receipts, and maintain supporting document files.
- Prepare maintenance work requests and maintain suspense files. Conduct consumable supply inventories independently, and assist with accountable property inventories with specific direction.
- Receive supplies and equipment, deliver, or direct the delivery of supplies and equipment.
- Assure climate control is considered and planned for regarding placement of property being staged in warehouse environments.
- Perform assembly of equipment received.
- Pickup at other facilities may be required.
- Utilize layout and schematics to plan and prepare office furniture reconfiguration estimates.
- Disassemble, move, and assemble office furniture reconfigurations including repair and office moves.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ten (10) years of related work experience qualifying for the respective position and possession of a High School diploma, or five ( 5) years of related work experience qualifying for the respective position and possession of a relevant Associate's college/university degree.
- • Must have Valid U.S. Driver’s.
- • Be licensed and able to drive a manual transmission non-tactical vehicle (SUV, pickup truck/9 passenger van).
- • Certificate to operate Material Handling Equipment (MHE).
- • Pass customer specific training and certifications.
- • Must be worldwide deployable, often to remote, austere permissive and non-permissive environments.
- • Must have an current, adjudicated, and active TS/SCI security clearance. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- • Modular furniture layout and construction, warehouse operations, and the ability to operate warehouse equipment including a I-ton truck, pallet jacks, certified to operate a 3000 pound forklift.
- • Must have in-depth knowledge and understanding of logistic operations
- • Must be thoroughly familiar with the requirements of this SOW.
- • Ability to analyze, prioritize, and problem solve effectively
- • Written and oral communication skills, especially ability to brief senior officials
- • Strong multi-tasker with the ability to manage time and priorities
- • Strong leadership, project management, team building and presentation skills
- • Communicate well verbally and in writing at all organizational levels
- • Work independently and as a team player
- • Work nights and weekends for operational necessities, as required
- • Continue developing professional licenses, certifications, and expertise through formal training and on-the-job experience
- • Handle multiple, demanding, and complex projects in a timely manner with accurate results
- SUPERVISORY/BUDGET RESPONSIBILITIES:
- • Lead, manage, and supervise a multifunctional team
- • Advise and assist Client and Project Managers with planning, programing, budgeting, and executing project schedules.