Technical Trainer ( R-00087738 )
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, [Register to View]
Our [Register to View] offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
The NISC IV program has an opening for a Technical Trainer to support the Federal Aviation Administration. The Technical Trainer will provide facility and technical training support services in a wide range of areas supporting the National Airspace System (NAS) implementation programs for the Office of Facility Management at the FAA Mike Monroney Aeronautical. Responsibilities will include creating technical training documentation and developing course materials for both classroom instruction and e-learning of the system modules and user benefits.
Specifically, the applicant will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of relevant experience. Additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Adobe Captivate experience preferred or experience with other similar software used for e-learning content development
- Comfortable and proficient with recording Audio narration for e-learning training sessions
- Experience developing training content, including training slides, Closed Captioning, Menus, Quizzes, Video Demos, and Interactive Software Simulation within Captivate / e-learning systems
- Familiarity with using SCORM data elements for use in creating content for a Learning Management System.
- Technical writing experience – translating detailed/complex system instructions into easy to understand step-by-step guides for users.
- Proficient in PowerPoint presentation development.
- Comfortable presenting instructor-led training to users in a classroom setting and/or web meetings.
- Experience documenting business processes/needs into system requirement presentations and documentation.
- Graphic Design skills.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems and Course/User Interface Design.
- Experience providing user support.
- Attention to detail, consistency, and standards.
- Desire and ability to learn new information in a quick and efficient manner.
- Possess strong work ethic and organizational skills, with the ability to be flexible, work under deadlines and handle multiple projects.
- Must have strong English grammar and writing skills alongside technical aptitude.
- Knowledge of facility management concepts and/or ARCHIBUS or other Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) such as Tririga or Maximo is beneficial
Driven by our talented workforce, the [Register to View]
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting [Register to View] , and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “[Register to View] ” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.