Sr Imagery Analyst - St Louis, MO (82336BR)
BAE Systems is looking for talented Senior Imagery Analysts excited to provide vital analysis in support of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency mission. The candidates shall provide imagery analysis services as described below.
Perform imagery research and analysis by researching current and historical softcopy imagery, which may include researching appropriate databases for amplifying information and producing standard imagery analysis products. Obtain softcopy, and commercial imagery-related products in response to customer needs. Utilizes available imagery, multi-INT, and other source customer data stores to exploit, identify, monitor, and analyze existing and emerging trends, dynamic events, and solve intelligence problems. Utilizes the full suite of imagery analysis tools and utilized geospatial information systems as necessary. The ideal candidate will possess an understanding of underground facilities and geospatial techniques, producing finished imagery-derived intelligence products, reports and assessments. This effort will require regular collaboration with imagery and geospatial analysts.
Required education and experience:
- Must have 10+ years of imagery analysis experience in the Intelligence Community at the national level.
- Will perform management duties as a Team Leader over up to 8 subordinate analysts.
- Attended a certified imagery school house or the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program.
- Knowledge of soft copy exploitation functionalities.
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of REMOTE VIEW, IEC, NES, Cedalion and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, word processing. Knowledge of the intelligence collection process.
- Strong multi-modal imagery exploitation.
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Experience using ESRI ArcGIS and extensions for analytical support.
- Experience with Structured Observation Management Tools.
- Experience using, creating, updating, and maintaining geodatabases.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.