System Vulnerability Analyst IV ( R-00088096 )
DescriptionJob Description:Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! At Leidos we are committed ensuring work life balance. We offer a variety of options for career development (including fully paid continuing education and training) and rewarding your career longevity and progression. Leidos is the employer of choice for the NEXT GENERATION of cyber scientist and analysts. You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Pandemic Paid Leave, Parental Paid Leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for experienced scientists, technicians, engineers, and analysts. The FIRST of the Next Generation Analysis Contracts has been awarded. This multi-year contract needs you to fill highly skilled mathematicians, scientists, engineers, planners, collection managers and analysts.
As a System Vulnerability Analyst, you will enjoy cutting-edge work in cyber defense, tackling the complex mission to protect against threats today and tomorrow.
Join a tremendously talented technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
- Identify vulnerabilities of and attacks to the design and operations of a system (H/W, S/W, personnel, procedures, logistics, and physical security) by relating vulnerabilities and attacks to effects on operations and missions supported by those systems.
- Compare and contrast various system attack techniques and develop operationally effective countermeasures.
- Produce formal and informal reports, briefings, and perspectives of actual and potential attacks against the systems or missions being studied.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- BS and 12 or more years prior relevant experience
- Degree must be in Computer Science or a related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Information Assurance, and Information Security).
- Relevant experience must be in vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, and/or computer forensics. In addition computer or information systems design/development, programming, information/cyber/network security, information assurance, systems engineering and/or network and or systems administration will be considered on a case by case basis.
You would really impress us by having relevant experience/certifications: JCAC. Undergraduate Cyber Training (UCT). Network Warfare Bridge Course (NWBC). Intermediate Network Warfare Training (INWT). Cyber Defense Operations. Additionally, Information Assurance Certification.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.