Supply Chain Analyst ( R-00088162 )
Leidos Procurement & Enterprise Partnerships (P&EP) has an immediate opening for a Supply Chain Analyst. In this role, you will report to the Associate Director of Procurement Systems Transformation and be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operational needs of our functional end-users.
You will join a business systems operational team possessing deep system knowledge and create a strategic functional transformational team to implement continuous improvement. The supply chain systems include but are not limited to material planning and production control, purchasing, subcontracts, electronic records, e-Catalog, regulatory reporting, supplier relationship management, category management, supply chain resiliency, small business, subcontractor invoicing, and real-time performance dashboards.
In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available work instruction and tools. You also gain valuable supply chain system and business process knowledge. This job is for you, if you have an interest in joining a dynamic team of individuals who provide unparalleled support while optimizing business processes to increase efficiency.
- Provide support to end-users on a variety of needs
- Responds to requests submitted to the systems support resource account or issue remedy ticketing system
- Identifies, researches, and resolves systemic problems relying on instructions, pre-established guidelines, and experience to perform the functions of the job
- Triage, document, assign and monitor requests to ensure a timely resolution or completion
- Perform access provisioning and other system administration functions
- Provide input and update to standard operating procedures, job aids and quick reference guides
- Participate in organization’s change management process
- Helps drive decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensures operations' effective achievement of objectives
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Data Analytics and relevant field
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to maintain a professional interaction with end-users in verbal and written communication
- Ability to learn new tools/programs and technical skills
- Willingness to be a catalyst for change in a very fast paced, dynamic environment, respecting all constituent groups following an Operations & Maintenance support model focused on improving response, service levels, engagement, and end-user satisfaction
- Experience with ticket tracking and/or collaboration systems (i.e., Remedy, ServiceNow, SharePoint)
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.