Subcontractor Program Manager
The Cyber and SIGINT Operations within the Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking a Program Manager (PM) to lead one or multiple contracts in support of Intelligence Community customers. The successful Candidate will assume a new role as the Leidos PM overseeing new business awarded subcontracts and will have the responsibility and authority to lead and manage the contract(s), maintain relationships with prime contractors and customers, and support Leidos staffing and financial objectives.
The position is a direct report to the Division Portfolio Manager.
The primary work location is at a Leidos office in Columbia, MD.
Some travel to customer sites will be required.
Clearance Required: Current, active TS/SCI with polygraph.
US Citizenship Required
• Provide oversight of the performance of contract(s) performance criteria and have ultimate responsibility to ensure the success of the program(s).
• Serve as a single, contract point of contact, providing the client with one person to call to discuss any contract matter (e.g., status, schedule, cost, technical, issue resolution or additional work)
• Deliver the monthly status reports generated leveraging the functional team; plan and communicate contract reporting to provide a program level view of technical, cost, and schedule performance both to the client and to Leidos
• Ensure maximum staffing across contract(s) and prioritize staffing actions
• Lead team with exhibiting Leidos values, engage team members, and maximize retention
• Ensure appropriate management, customer, and personnel collaboration and communication throughout the life of the program
• Fulfill capture and proposal lead and support roles as needed
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
• Minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience to include 4 years of experience leading teams or projects. A Master’s degree can be substituted for 2 years of experience.
• Excellent written, verbal communication and negotiation skills are required
• PMP or DAWIA certification
• Experience supporting complex technical intelligence operations or analysis activities
• Experience building and leading diverse teams of SIGINT analysts, administrators, or engineers
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when neededPay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.