Principal Software Engineer/Developer ( R-00088298 )
The Leidos Intelligence Division is seeking a Software Engineer/Developer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance to support a highly visible fast paced prime contract in the Fort Meade, MD area. This position offers a 20K Sign on Bonus! You will enjoy great benefits such as 4 or more weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave, and a sign on bonus.
The individual for this position will be responsible for providing development in a variety of languages (ex. Java, python) on Linux platforms. The candidate must have proven development experience with strong aptitude and ability in learning new technologies. The candidate will also integrate with the customer's cloud-based data systems. The candidate will have analytics development experience and will have experience with Virtual Machines. Additionally the candidate will demo work products clearly to the customer and other team members during open houses and other customer events. The candidate will work mostly independently, but also will interact and work effectively with the customer and other team members.
The candidate must have:
- At least sixteen years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least five years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least five years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection, and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for 4 years of general experience. A master's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, may be substituted for an additional two years of general experience.
- NVIDIA CUDA experience
- Machine Learning experience
- Experience with Docker Containers
- Experience with Kubernetes, Rancher, ceph, rook fs
- Experience with C2S (AWS)
- Experience with nGINX
- Jupyter Notebook experience
- Splunk experience
- Apache Spark experience
- Previous Transition & Decommission (T&D) experience
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.