Program Manager ( R-00088443 )
The Program Manager is responsible for hiring, staffing, and managing the performance of technical personnel on a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program. The Program Manager requires close collaboration among operational and functional organizations, exceptional communication, attention to detail, and a strong focus on employees which are spread across multiple teams. Duties include, but are not limited to: supporting financial performance; ensuring that work requirements are clearly understood and communicated; tracking of status against prime contractor and corporate requirements; identifying and leveraging resources to meet program needs; hiring, developing, rewarding, and retaining talent; and preparing and presenting briefings on program performance through IPRs, MORs, and WSRs.
- TS/SCI clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI with polygraph
- 12 years of applicable experience through a combination of degree and work history
- 8 years Project Management experience on a large, national security, service delivery programs
- Experience staffing and managing personnel across multiple high-performing teams
- Demonstrated skill in assessing program performance against requirements
- Experience successfully collaborating across teams and various customer and corporate organizations, including financial, security, human resources, talent acquisition, and CTO components
- Experience organizing, directing, and managing contract operation support functions involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within corporate and customer organizations
- Experience meeting with prime contractor program management office (PMO) and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items
- Demonstrated experience working with competing priorities
- Demonstrated experience collaborating and coordinating across project teams and components facilitating information sharing, reuse and productivity improvements
- PMP certification
- TS/SCI with Poly
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.