Program Financial Analyst, I
Responsible for providing program financial support to the program team. The position will support management on the preparation and administration of all financial data requirements such as Annual Operating Plan, Estimate at Complete, and projects as assigned by Manager. Partners with Operational leadership as well as with Program Support departments to address all matters of financials, invoicing, receivables and contractual requirements.
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Responsible for monthly close process, financial reporting, and accounting functions for the supporting programs.
- Manage and review journal entries and monthly account reconciliations.
- Develops and maintains program EAC forecast.
- Responsible for variance analysis reporting.
- Responsible for monthly invoices and provides support on contractual data requirements from the customer.
- Responsible for preparation of financial statements and monitoring program costs and reporting for the monthly (PMR) Program Management Review.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education: One year related experience may be substitute for one year of education, if degree is required.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Zero to three-plus years (0-3+) of Accounting/Finance experience
- Experience working in Defense/government contract accounting period a plus
- Expertise in Excel and related financial applications.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and other ancillary plans.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays, Bereavement, and Jury Duty