Job Description Working at BAE Systems has never been more exciting! We are seeking a Cyber Triage Analyst to join our organization. Successful candidates who are newly hired to BAE Systems are eligible to receive a sign on bonus of $3,000. Details of this sign on bonus will be provided in the offer letter. Relocation is available for qualified candidates.
BAE Systems is seeking to build our team of Cyber Triage Analysts. In this role you support the Department of Defense (DoD) Vulnerability Disclosure Program (VDP) and review vulnerability reports submitted from outside hackers at the Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3).
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Review and vet security vulnerability reports submitted by outside hackers to the DoD VDP
- Evaluate vulnerability reports for reproducibility and value to the customer
- Assess vulnerabilities for severity and assign an associated risk statement
- Use of HackerOne Triage console to assist in assigning and prioritizing reports, and identifying duplicate submissions
- Act as a VDP liaison with the hacker community
- Prepare and submit reports in a standardized format for system owner coordination and mitigation
- This position requires the successful candidate to have a Secret clearance. The criteria for obtaining and holding a clearance are driven by US government requirements
- Requires 6+ years experience in Cyber/IT with a High School diploma, 0+ years experience with a BS/BA or higher
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to thrive and excel in sense-of-urgency environments
- Some travel may be required
#BAEDC3 #DC3 #DC3-TABO #Cyber #Triage #HackerPreferred Education, Experience, & Skills
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
- One or more advanced Cyber certifications is highly preferred such as:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), PenTest+
- Cisco Certified Network Associate-Security (CCNA Security)
- Cybersecurity Analyst+ (CySA+)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP)
- Other closely related certifications
- Experience with HackerOne console tool.
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.