Marketing Specialist Senior (Remote)
- Work closely with leadership and business development across Electronic Systems to develop B2B marketing strategies for key campaigns in support of the brand, strategy and business and growth objectives.
- Be responsible for implementation of corporate identity and branding standards with marketing efforts across the Electronic Systems sector.
- Manage, coordinate, and support the development of key messages, sales materials and advertising.
- Lead the planning and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns across ES businesses, working closely with business development, government relations, media and other functional teams.
- Collaborate with internal graphic designers, web developers and video team to create impactful marketing materials.
- Develop marketing content and provide strategic communications counsel and guidance to senior leadership for external engagements such as speaking opportunities at industry events.
- Drive collaboration across a matrixed team of diverse communications professionals.
- Provide strategic communications counsel and guidance to senior leadership.
- Develop and track analytics in support of functional and business objectives.
- Collaborate with other business segments and BAE Systems, Inc. headquarters teams on joint marketing campaigns.
- Monitor the competitive environment to proactively identify trends and potential issues for sector, campaign and communications leaders and teams. Recommend and support solutions.
- Report to the Manager of Marketing & Tradeshows and be a key member of the Marketing & Tradeshows team in BAE Systems’ ES sector.
- Strong writing and verbal communications skills.
- Strong relationship building, negotiation, time management and influencing skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Established business acumen.
- Demonstrated track record of leading enterprise-level communications projects and campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of modern communications tactics, media, procedures, and concepts.
- Must be a networker, collaborator and motivator with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Must work collaboratively and act as one team by supporting others to achieve our vision, and fulfill our missions.
- Ability to simultaneously initiate, prioritize, and coordinate multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs.
- Defense or high-tech industry marketing experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics or web analytics platforms.
- Proficiency in digital and social media advertising platforms.
- Exposure to email marketing and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Exposure to Salesforce or other customer relationship management (CRM) platforms.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.