Job Description The finance organization is a trusted business partner delivering information and innovative solutions for decision-making in order to deliver quality products and capabilities to our customers and, ultimately, the warfighter. We are committed to employee growth and development allowing employees to build a long term career at BAE Systems. In addition to challenging day to day assignments, employees are encouraged to pursue special projects, participate in formal and informal mentoring programs and networking events, and rotate into different roles with increasing levels of responsibility. BAE Systems also provides employees with opportunities to engage with and positively impact the internal and external community in which we work.
We are currently seeking a Program Control Analyst II to join our team. This role would operate in a 'Hybrid' capacity, with some days spent in the office, and some remote/at home each week.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Contributing program team member at meetings and reviews
- Supporting program management in all financial aspects of the program, such as baselining, forecasting, reporting, and quarterly reporting
- Working with the contracts department for funding, billings, and other contractual items
- Reviewing and monitoring program risks and opportunities, such as cost overruns and scheduling delays
- Developing and updating financial forecast and estimates at completion
- Supporting weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting requirements both internally and externally
Pursuant to a specific US Government contract, selected individual must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related degree / equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with diverse work teams
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Capability to communicate and present financial data to other functions in an accurate and understandable manner
- Familiarity with Oracle, Hyperion, ProPricer, and Cobra
- General knowledge of industry practices and standards
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Electronic Systems (ES) is the global innovator behind BAE Systems’ game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere – from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact – for our customers and the communities we serve.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.