Budget Analyst ( R-00090029 )
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is looking to be Awarded a 7-year contract, STORMBREAKER, supporting the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) and is looking for cleared individuals familiar with domain knowledge and experience across the DNI enterprise. This contract is a paradigm shift from previous DNI FTE/Level of Effort type contracts and will be completion based, tied to government required deliverables. We are seeking skills to support 4 service areas:
- Intelligence Services: analysis and intelligence management
- Technical Services: systems integration, cybersecurity, science and technology, counterintelligence, IT project management, security, risk management
- Financial Services: financial management and the National Intelligence Program (NIP) management
- Management Services: facilities management, asset and logistics management, continuity of operations, and disclosure and classification management
The work location may be in Bethesda MD at the Intelligence Community Campus (ICC-B), in McLean VA at Liberty Crossing, or in Reston VA at Reston 3.
Primary Responsibilities: Financial Services Budget Analyst
- Demonstrate knowledge of an experience with budget and financial management and analysis.
- Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing MS Office applications to include: MS Word; MS Excel. Must have advanced MS Excel knowledge and ability to sort, filter, create pivot tables, manipulate large spreadsheets containing multiple tabs, and generate graphics from tabular data.
- Track and reconcile budget data, funds, and resource from programs with multi-million dollar budgets.
- Perform “what if” analysis on short notice for Sponsors.
- Generate funding and resource reports.
- Develop spend plans.
- Work with minimal supervision and produce financial status reports.
- Communicate clearly a variety of financial results to Sponsors.
Basic Qualifications: TS/SCI with Poly
- B.A. or B.S. in Accounting, Finance or similar field of study and a minimum of 4 years or relevant work experience or Master’s degree with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced level of proficiency with MS Excel to include pivot tables.
- Proficient in accounting and experience with account software, especially in a government funds accounting environment.
- Experience working with large, multi-year spend plans and budgets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Min 4 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 1 year working with or in the IC
- Min 8 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 3 year working with or in the IC
- Min 12 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 5 year working with or in the IC
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.