Budget Analyst ( R-00090035-OTHLOC-PL-2D1715 )
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is looking to be Awarded a 7-year contract, STORMBREAKER, supporting the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) and is looking for cleared individuals familiar with domain knowledge and experience across the DNI enterprise. This contract is a paradigm shift from previous DNI FTE/Level of Effort type contracts and will be completion based, tied to government required deliverables. We are seeking skills to support 4 service areas:
- Intelligence Services: analysis and intelligence management
- Technical Services: systems integration, cybersecurity, science and technology, counterintelligence, IT project management, security, risk management
- Financial Services: financial management and the National Intelligence Program (NIP) management
- Management Services: facilities management, asset and logistics management, continuity of operations, and disclosure and classification management
The work location may be in Bethesda MD at the Intelligence Community Campus (ICC-B), in McLean VA at Liberty Crossing, or in Reston VA at Reston 3.
Primary Responsibilities: Financial Services Budget Analyst
- In-depth knowledge related to one or more of the designated
- Develop fiscal program builds.
- Support budget formulation
- Develop spend plans and tracking spending and execution.
- Documenting financial commitments, obligations, and expenses.
- Accurately preparing and processing transactions, ensuring payments are certified.
- Supporting the Sponsor in budget program execution, ensuring programs proceed within available resource constraints and consistent with programmatic goals.
- Produce budget reports for the Sponsor’s Offices and programs, to include funding and activity summary profiles.
- Develop, respond to, and review budget exercise submissions, ensuring submission are rational, defensible, and executable, and align with the organization’s strategic goals.
- Develop fiscal guidance and implementation schedules for each budget phase for the Sponsor’s review and acceptance.
- Draft responses to tasks and inquiries such as Congressionally Directed Actions and Questions for the Record, coordinating input with other office or agencies as necessary.
- Collect and analyze data for financial data calls and portfolio reviews.
- Track legislation that may impact the budget.
- Perform cost reduction analysis.
- Coordinate Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Passback requirements, to include drafting responses for government review. This may require coordination of drafts with IC partners.
- Review and evaluate IC budgets aligned to regional or functional issues.
- Review, evaluate, and conduct trend analysis on budgets pertaining to IC facilities, leasing, and real property management.
- Ensure projects are aligned to Intelligence planning, Programming, Budget, and Evaluation (IPPBE) deadlines and milestone and that the Sponsor participates in required IPBBE processes.
- Develop standard operating procedures.
- Recommend Process improvements to Sponsor on Budget development and execution.
- Product cost benefit tradeoffs and investment strategies.
- Record and track interagency agreements for facilitating Economy Act and other financial transactions.
- Work with DNI and IC partners to ensure requirements are properly articulated and prioritized and cost estimates are compressive and realistic.
Basic Qualifications: TS/SCI with Poly
BA degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+. Additional experience can be exchanged for degree.
- Min 4 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 1 year working with or in the IC
- Min 8 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 3 year working with or in the IC
- Min 12 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 5 year working with or in the IC
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.