Configuration Manager ( R-00090671 )
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Your greatest work is ahead!
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an experienced and motivated Configuration Management Lead to work with our team supporting the USAF AFLCMC. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience and skill supporting the growth in the Defense Force Protection Market with overall emphasis on Base Defense and Counter-UAS (C-UAS); providing a wide range of CM/DM support to enhance both Base Defense and C-sUAS operational capabilities in CONUS and OCONUS locations. You will manage the data backbone for highly available and scalable systems used by customers worldwide. You will track and maintain major deliverables through all aspects of hardware and software development lifecycle and through field deployments to sites worldwide.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. To explore and learn more, click [Register to View] target="_blank">here!
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Assist engineering leadership and the government with defining the CM governance processes and tool selection.
- Maintain the configuration baseline for the environment, working with the government’s overall change and CM governance processes.
- Develop and maintain accurate, comprehensive configuration item listings for all C-sUAS SoS CDRLs and configuration items.
- Populate the CMDB with the as-is baseline and maintain the listed configuration items as we deploy approved changes into the environment.
- Facilitate all change and configuration management processes including Government review boards.
- Drive improvement to the processes by working with Government stakeholders, external organizations, and internal teams to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes.
- Support the program management team with implementation of the Force Protection E&I program's Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP) to consistently improve the level of service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree with 4-8 years of relevant experience. Additional years of related experience, certification, and/or training may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience working in an ITIL-based enterprise IT environment.
- Experience implementing and utilizing a Change Management Tool (.e.g., IBM Change, Remedy)
- CMDB Experience managing change and configuration management governance processes including typical review boards such as a Configuration Control Board (CCB) or Requirements Review Board (RRB).
- Currently possess a DoD Secret security clearance or higher.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Experience leading a Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) team.
- Experience managing Government Furnished Property (GFP).
- Experience implementing enterprise IT discover tools and integrating the outputs with the CMDB.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.