Technical Support Representative (TSR I) ( R-00090681 )
At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking Technical Support Representatives (TSR I) to provide Tier 1 technical call center services as part of a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program. As an entry-level position, this role is ideal for someone with limited prior experience who is interested in starting their career in IT. We are hiring for multiple positions with potential reporting locations at multiple sites in Northern Virginia, to include McLean, Reston, Herndon, Chantilly, Springfield, and Warrenton.
In this role you will provide Tier 1, Standard Service Request support, which includes:
- Providing technical support and customer service to the client organization's users of computer applications and hardware (e.g., PCs, servers, mainframes, etc.),
- Answering questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures, typically from within a call center environment,
- Collaborating with network services, software systems engineering and/or application development in order to restore service and/or identify problems,
- Maintaining a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems,
- Working with either close supervision and/or under clearly defined procedures,
- Developing skills to perform basic activities in own job and acquiring basic skills to perform routine tasks,
- Using a customer-service based communications skills while using existing procedures to solve routing problems,
- Working as a member of a team, understanding how the assigned duties integrate with team members,
- Ensuring accuracy in the quality of work.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Ability to satisfy any additional government-required clearance processing or screening, as determined necessary by the government
- High School diploma
- Entry-level experience with incident resolution, execution of documented procedures, application/operating system troubleshooting/resolution, hardware troubleshooting/resolution, incident resolution, system/incident monitoring, restoration of services, incident identification and/or baseline changes.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.