Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support and more! If this sounds like the kind of place where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a SIGDEV Analyst in the Ft. Meade area, MD.
Leidos is a 10-year incumbent prime contractor on a large multi-year contract that develops, integrates deploys, and sustains large collection systems, and is pursuing a follow-on effort as a preferred subcontractor. The work is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. We will continue to provide exceptional service to our customer in an area in which we have deep incumbent knowledge.
Significant requirements include Mission Management, Operations, and Sustainment activities. The team will provide 24x7x365 support to multiple Operations Teams and will feature 1st/2nd/3rd Party Partner Engagement.
The SIGDEV Analyst will provide high-level analytic support to planned and deployed systems. The analyst will utilize their recent hands-on experience with access analysis, target development, and engineering analysis associated with existing customer systems. The analyst must have extensive experience with Protocol Analysis to be successful in this role.
- A minimum of three (3) years demonstrated experience in and demonstrated knowledge of SIGINT Development analytic support.
- Within the last seven (5) years, a minimum of three (3) years experience with:
- Modern digital/optical telecommunications systems and protocols,
- Telephony switching system networks, and/or
- Internet communications
- TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Periodic on-call and OCONUS travel may be required
- Experience in the customer’s databases/tools in the following categories is preferred:
- Demonstrated expertise, specific to the customer and tools, in the following areas is preferred:
- Digital network analysis and plug-in development
- Environmental knowledge and target development
- Understanding of modern telecommunications networks
- Experience supporting customer operators and mission partners in sustaining and optimizing customer systems
- Recent experience with Cable systems
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.