The National Airspace Systems Integration Support (NISC) program at Leidos is seeking a Civil Engineer to provide support to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) located in Kansas City, MO.
At Leidos, we offer meaningful and engaging, collaborative culture, and support your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work life balance. Come grow with us!
The ideal candidate will support the daily operations of the FAA Central Service Area (CSA) Engineering Services Team.
Duties include the following:
- General engineering review and design for projects on and off airport grounds.
- Design of FAA buildings, equipment shelters, communication centers, access roads.
- Review of other designs of FAA buildings, equipment shelters, communication centers, access roads.
- Construction oversight of FAA buildings, equipment shelters, communication centers, access roads.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering, preferably Civil Engineering and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience or equivalent.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Prior FAA experience desired.
- Knowledge/Experience of Airports desired.
"NISC IV"Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.