Task Flow and SharePoint Administrator
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Task Flow and Process Manager at Fort Meade, MD. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission. A candidate must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph to be considered for the role.
- Interacts with Air Force Business Management Division leadership and directorate staff to coordinate, develop, and process timely responses to internal and external national agency, DoD and Air Force formal taskings and requests for information (RFI).
- Manages division workflow processes, including task receipt and assignments, suspense requirements, task response, timeliness and task closure.
- Assists in leveraging the client’s capability to effectively respond to tasking and RFIs.
- Develops and maintains program continuity files.
- Interacts with division leadership to ensure all aspects of branch programs meet the needs of the division and senior directorate leadership.
- Develops, manages, and updates centralized division briefing slides, rosters and workflow tracking systems/documents.
- Provides an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the SharePoint development process.
- Incorporates a full range of developing automated business solutions using enterprise SharePoint platform.
- Provides expertise in SharePoint application development and in all facets of web services design, including: user interface experience; automated report generation; and automation with other Microsoft Office applications.
- Perform operations and maintenance tasks on SharePoint leveraging out-of-the-box capabilities, SharePoint Designer, and other browser-based technologies.
Note: This is a contingent job posting for vacancies as they arise within the program.
- A current TS/SCI clearance with a current Polygraph
- Bachelors Degree and 15 + years of related experience or a Masters Degree and 10+ years of related experience. Additional related experience may substitute for a degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in Knowledge Management .
- Experience with SharePoint (Must be able to perform administrative SharePoint duties to include, but not limited to: development and maintenance of SharePoint sites, pages, lists, and libraries; troubleshooting of technical issues with SharePoint users; and ensuring proper access controls are utilized for operational security management.)
- Experience with Task Flow management
- Must be able to write thorough but concise functional and design specifications as well as easily readable end-user documentation.
- Excellent writing skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite
- 10+ years’ experience working with the national intelligence community.
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise and/or the Air Force
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.