IT Project Manager
Are you ready to join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos is seeking a TS/SCI cleared C4I/ IT Project Manager to support our ACC ISR Program at Fort Meade Maryland.
Manages implementation of C4I projects and ensures C4I architecture, configuration, and integration conformity.
Monitors project funding.
Determines implementing and support activities.
Coordinates and forwards acquisition documents for C4I.
Prepares for C4I site surveys.
Determines adequacy and correctness of C4I project packages and amendments.
Monitors project status and reports to higher headquarters, support, and implementing agencies.
Assists C4I implementation teams.
Ensures availability of logistic support.
Monitors status of base civil engineer work requests.
Manages and maintains system installation records, files, and indexes.
Determines impact of scope changes to schedule and cost.
Prepares C4I assessments.
Ensures technical solutions integrate with existing or proposed systems.
Controls and manages project milestones and budget from inception to completion.
Roles and Responsibilities
Works independently to achieve day-to-day objectives to gain results or project deliverables. Responsible for entire projects or processes within the scope of the project.
Establish close working relationships with internal/external team members and other liaisons as needed to implement designs and/or processes to accomplish the project.
Support the management and coordination of all aspects of project development, including the initiation, prioritization and resolution of change requests and problems.
Update and maintain recurring project deliverables, files and records.
Analyze all aspects of the projects outcome, deliverables and readiness within the projects scope to enable the unit’s mission.
Ability to plan, execute, manage, and report on one or more assigned projects through successful completion.
Identify, track and manage issues and risks to assigned projects. Build corrective and mitigation plans, while monitoring project to a timely completion.
Participate in Management meetings, discussions, committees and special projects. Produce meeting minutes as required.
Conduct project meetings to include but not limited to kick-off and close-out meetings for assigned projects.
Will follow all required guidelines provided in T.O 00-33A-1001 General Cyberspace Support Activities Management Procedures and Practice Requirements
- Bachelor's and 20+ years experience in a IT Field OR Master's in a IT Field and 15+ years experience. Additional related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree .
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of IT related experience.
- Current TS/SCI security clearance . Candidates will be required to pass a polygraph after hiring .
- Certified Association in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management PMI Certification (PMP)
- 5+ years of IT Project Management or similar experience Leading IT Initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to respond quickly to shifting priorities and multi-tasking
- Knowledge of cryptologic principles or technologies
- Knowledge infrastructure cable management design installation
- Knowledge of military policies and procedures relating to information technology
- Maintains currency of required ADLS and/or INSCOM training.
Experience with Military Construction project (MILCON)
Experience with Cyberspace Infrastructure Planning System (CIPS)
Experience with essentials for IT network security
Experience with switching protocols
Information Assurance DOD 85701-M IAT Level II Certification
CompTIA Security+ Certification
Experience with Air Force ISR units
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.