Mid Level Counterdrug / Transnational Organized Crime Analyst
- Experience with conducting all-source analysis of worldwide drug-related issues including but not limited to transnational organized crime, counter-drug, and drug-trafficking organizations and their operations, internal security, methods, organizational facilities, and personalities involved in drug production, processing, flow, and narcoterrorism
- Experience with providing operational counter-drug intelligence support both to DoD elements performing drug detection and monitoring missions and to U.S. and international law enforcement agencies involved in drug interdiction missions
- Ability to develop high-quality deliverables tailored to senior policymakers or defense stakeholders, including complex written products and formal or informal briefings
- Active TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a polygraph exam
- HS Diploma or GED and 7+ years of experience with analysis or Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience with analysis
- Experience with authoring current DoD product lines and utilizing ICD 203 tradecraft standards
- Experience with utilizing the Consolidated Counter Drug Database and using statistical modeling and methodologies to determine drug flows and provide statistical analysis of drug movement data sets, trends, and drug flow estimates
- Experience with data analytics, analysis, and visualization
- Knowledge of the intelligence cycle
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.